In accordance with the Victorian Information Privacy Act 2000, Magic Patch Quilting is committed to the privacy of its customers.
Magic Patch Quilting will:
1. Collect and retain personal information only if necessary for one of our functions or activities and will do this in a lawful, fair and reasonable way;
2. Take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is relevant, not excessive, accurate, complete and up to date;
3. Take reasonable steps to ensure the protection of personal information from misuse, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure;
4. Retain personal information for no longer than is necessary for legitimate purposes;
5. Destroy permanently personal information which is no longer used or required;
6. Use information to provide the services you have requested or to meet the purpose for which the information was submitted. The information may also be aggregated by us for customer research purposes;
7. Ensure information provided to us will only be disclosed to a third party to the extent required to provide the requested services or to meet the purpose for which the information was submitted;
8. Respect your wishes, if you tell us that you do not wish to have your personal information used or disclosed for a particular purpose, unless this is not legal or practically possible.
If you wish to view the your personal information which Magic Patch Quilting holds please contact us.